2. Cakes baked, not decorated.
3. House needing to be cleaned.
4. Dinner to take to friends.
5. I am listening to my soon to be 5 year old count- he's on 45 right now. He's supposed to be asleep, but how precious is that?
6. I am taking time to slow down a bit. Thankful the party isn't until 3 tomorrow and enjoy serving my family. It is too easy to become resentful of our duties (service opportunities) as a mom. So, I am choosing this minute to embrace them and do all that needs to get done with a cheerful heart. It is about the heart isn't it? So, even if I check off my to do list and I do it with grumpy pants on-what does that make me? Answer: A grumpy list checker. I think I'll opt for the happy heart and get done all that I can and what is undone will be there tomorrow.