Monday, November 24, 2008

Here she is... The Personal Shopper!

Alright ladies, you might be a bit rushed.  A little on the stressed side, take a deep breath.  Your Personal Shopping Fairy has arrived.  Her name is Fairy Emily.  She is a doll and is EXTREMELY creative.  Check out her information below.  You might be able to use her this holiday season.


I have been doing a little shopping the past couple of years for a few people and love it! This all started when a friend asked me what to get her son's (who is in college) girlfriend for Christmas. I gave her some ideas and she said, "you should be my personal shopper." So, here I am and I would love to help you!
Personal Shopper
Get all your Christmas shopping done in one week. Wrapped and delivered to your home!

Fill in the blanks and e-mail it to me and I will go shopping for you.

10 unique gifts, wrapped and delivered to your door steps for $45.00. Plus what you want to spend on the gifts.


name age price Who is it for?
Mrs. Smith $10.00 teacher
spiritual holiday monogram other

name age price Who is it for?

spiritual holiday monogram other

You can be specific or simple. This is to help you! I also have a list of gifts with prices that you can choose from.
If you have any questions please contact me… I will have gift tags on all gifts when they are delivered. It will take one week.
Please pass this e-mail to any of your local friends!!!

Emily Shiver
emilyshiver@graceba.net
334-596-4594
I will provide you will all receipts.

1 comment:

Angela Baylis said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'd seriously LOVE a personal shopper! Hmmm...
Much love,
Angie xoxo