Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, I am Here, Maybe

Howdy. I know you have been waiting on pins and needles anticipating my next appearance.
SO KIDDING!!! :)
Well, so I don't feel terrible, my sweet baby David had a third birthday. I will do an entire post for him, but not tonight.
In fact, right now I am supposed to be sitting in the family room listening to the rain while I grade papers. However, I just couldn't bear the thought of NOT posting AGAIN! So for the sake of knowing I have documented something of the crazy wonderful life we lead-we are simply busy. Busy with wonderful things: field trips, projects for school, sight words, Star Wars(pretending), spelling tests, fall decorating, and just doing. However, I am trying to let go of that which does not HAVE to be done in order to enjoy the more mundane events of my day. When there is joy in the little things, I find there to be joy in one's life. When the mundane are bothersome, due to overload, one must step back and dust off the shelf of her life and do a bit of "fall cleaning."
I miss you all and the events of your day to day. You know what I mean, busy and trying to simplify. Check out the new Bible Study called, Becoming A Woman of Simplicity. It is a Cynthia Heald book and I bet you'll enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Paula V said...

I was here and so were you. Ha!

Happy birthday to the big boy. :0)

kristen said...

I've been missin' you! But completely understand the "busyness" :) Happy Bithday to David!