Wednesday, December 17, 2008

this is it, maybe

Yesterday, I had a migraine. 
It hurt, horribly.
I saw spots and thought someone had put two pieces of wood on either side and began to push.
I have never had one before.
I hope I never have one again.

So, that leads me to this point. 
I am a bit behind.  I didn't realize it, but I am not done doing the following:
Baking Candy Cane cookies to share.  
STILL getting out some more Christmas cards.
Cleaning the house.
Planning and getting dad's gift ready for his 60th birthday Friday.
Wrapping.
Enrolling my child for school next year.  I have to do some reading and paperwork and that can't happen while I am teaching.
Getting ready for a small dinner party-no frills, just fun.

On a lighter note, Benjamin has informed me he likes rap.  I might have told you that. Don't stress-we're not jammin to LL Cool Jay or FiftyCents.  Whatever his version of rap is comes on HisRadio.
He is also interested in going to "Goldies" to work out over the Christmas holidays.  
He said he would do it all of Christmas so his muscles would be really big when he went back to school.
I have a  6 year old rap lovin' Gold gym groupie on my hands.
This could be dangerous.


4 comments:

Tonja said...

well..an appreciation of all kinds of music is a good thing...so...go,Benj...

Glad the pain is gone...

Ya better let some of that stuff go...or you will have another one

Darby said...

Andi,
You are cracking me up with this post.. not the headache of course! I have your blankets ready so that's one thing you can scratch from your list! :) I'll bring them to school this am! Love you!

kristen said...

I am still without a computer so I am a bit behind on reading. Sounds like you had an AMAZING birthday! Merry Christmas!!!

Leah said...

First off, I'm sorry you had a migraine! I get them, thankfully not too often, but they are not fun. I hope it will be your first and last!

Second, wow, you need to breath! So much to do, so little time!!

Third, HILARIOUS!! I'm loving the rapper, gold gym junkie!