Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh What Fun~


Ben surprised me big time!
We went to Birmingham.
On Saturday, I was told that we were heading to the Renaissance at Ross Bridge.





Of course I was sent to relax with a caramel machiatto in hand.  :)
He had made me reservations at the SPA!!!!!!



It doesn't stop there.
Ben had planned a FABULOUS dinner at Brocks.  I had beef tenderloin that was truly the best I have ever put in my mouth.  
Our entertainment afterwards: The Radio City Rocketts!
He knew I have wanted to see them!  It was the BEST birthday EVER~
Thank you Ben!  I had a BLAST!

5 comments:

windycorner said...

Happy Birthday Andi! Your Hubby really knows how to treat a girl, that was a fabulous trip.
My daughters are taking me to Savannah for my birthday next week. No boys allowed! Only because they have no patience with shopping and looking at Christmas decorations. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Holley

Leah said...

What a wonderful surprise!! Happy Birthday!

Bill, Misty, Will, and Laura Ann said...

Go Ben!!! Happy Birthday Andi!

Tonja said...

Way to go, Ben! That's the way to rack up those points, my friend! Thanks for giving our Andi a great birthday...and another reason to smile!

Heather said...

How fun! Ross Bridge is awesome! Did you get me Christmas card? I got yours and it is precious but I noticed that I had sent mine to a different address than the one on your address label! Let me know and I'll send you another one!