Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thanks so much to Tonja at Gatherings for giving me this award. She is a fantastic friend and a blog expert. So, this is truly a special award. Especially since I was a blog "stalker" for so long on her blog before I ever started one myself. T-jator, what an honor to recieve this from not only a dear friend, but a fabulous mentor in many ways. :) You are a blessing and an encouragement to me.


*****
Here are the rules to pass this award on to someone you think is deserving:

Display logo and link to who gave it to you.

Nominate at least 7 blogs.Add links to those 7 blogs.

Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
Drum Roll please:

Angbaylis -a great blog. Written with honesty.

The Maddox Family-you will laugh, you will cry. A must read blog! Abby, I love reading your blog. You are a gifted writer.

Life's moments with Robin -full of humor and love.

His Ways...are not our ways- a well-thought and well written blog.

The Thompsons-Kristen, your post about Poison Control... Loved it! Thanks for your encouraging comments!

Reba -Your profile is the funniest one I have ever read! You are a great writer and full of good humor.

Dona-A fun blog from a mom who has a great sense of humor.

4 comments:

Tonja said...

Oh,my sweet friend...you are too kind. I am about as far away from being a blog expert as a body can be. But, I do love it and that's what I hope comes through.
Give my guys a hug!

Love you lots!
T-jator

kristen said...

Thanks, Andi! My first blog award...how exciting. Now, let me see if I can figure out how to do all that posting and linking!:) You are too sweet!

Angela Baylis said...

You are just the sweetest friend! I am honored to be given this award. Thank you so so so much! I am touched more than you know! I LOVE your blog. You are such a great writer! Thanks for being my friend!!

Much Love,
Angie xoxo

Paula V said...

Thank you so much, Andi. I am honored to be honored by you with this award. You are sweet, my friend.

Love the two pictures.