Tuesday, June 10, 2008







Well, it's a wonderful life.  I have decided that as a mom of 3 boys all under 5,  I have spare time.  I don't really have much to do.  No laundry, no cleaning, no cooking.  Well at least not for the few minutes that I will share with you.   You know, this is my first attempt on this side of blogging.   For now my friend, I hope you enjoy your time with me.  Because after all, it is a wonderful life!  :)  
P.S.  Do you ever have fingerprints on your glass?  Enjoy them, it's the hand print of love.  Trust me, I am a mom of 3 boys.  

2 comments:

Tonja said...

I hope I am the first commenter on your blog! Congrats and welcome to the fun world of blogging! I know you have lots to say that will be very beneficial...so go for it! I will look forward to reading your words of wisdom...however, just so you'll know...it is VERY hard to line all the words up into neat columns...it just doesn't all come out equal. And sometimes, hard as you try, the pictures will not go into the right place. I just want you to be prepared...don't start twitching and go all wonky...it'll be OK. :-)
Blessings, my friend,
Tonja
Big hugs to the boys....all 4 of them!

Our Family said...

Congratulations! Glad to see you have a blog. great to see you all the other weekend.