Tuesday, June 10, 2008




One of the things I listed on my profile list was Diet Coke with Mexican.  I enjoyed my Diet Cokes (yes, that's plural) a bit too much tonight and that finds me here, on my computer at 10:27 p.m.  It is too late for me to think clearly and so, I am going to share a bit of blogger confusion with you.  I am baffled where my friend Tonja finds all of her cute pictures and downloads.  Her site is wonderful and you never know what you'll find!  I tried to put a picture of my 3 boys on my site and couldn't flip it around.  EVEN after reading the Blogger directions.  Well, we'll figure this blogging out together.  Perhaps you already have.  Good for you!  :)  Hang in there with me as pictures are posted upside down.  Just contort your head and pretend it looks right!   I thought I would post pictures of gardens that inspire, front doors that welcome, and everyday life that makes you smile.  But, for the life of me I can't rotate.  FYI I thought the whole Html stood for Hotmail if that tells you how far I have to go in Blog Land.  Well, from my neck of the woods to yours, Good Night. 

5 comments:

Bill,Heather and Hagen said...

I am so excited to get to hear about your life happenings and see your precious boys!

Tonja said...

Hey, the pic looks right to me! Good for you!

My, my, seeing those 3 boys all together like that brings such sweet memories to mind! It seems like just yesterday when I was threatening my 3 within an inch of their lives if they didn't let me get just one picture where I could see every one's face. Find the joy in every moment, Andi...they go way too fast! Well..ALMOST every moment...some moments need to be banished immediately to a land far, far away...else your sanity will be called into question. Believe me, you WILL recognize those moments when they occur!

allison said...

I can't wait to hear what you have to say. You always encourage me. Thanks for the advise on "school". I settled down and listened to God's sweet, quiet voice. All is well. Love ya.
Allison

:) said...

good for you!! this is so sweet. the name of your page is really adorable, makes me have a little mist in my eye. :) we have lots of fingerprints in our house, too!
love, reba

nancygrayce said...

You're blessed to have Tonja to help you! I have been blogging for a while and I can't do, well a lot of stuff, well, most stuff. Nice to visit your blog from Tonja's!