1. Use sun damage creme. Spend a lot of money on it.
2. Use a good moisturizer. Spend a lot of money on it too.
3. Try the collagen repair lotion for cellulite. Spend a lot of money on this.
4. Buy a pilates dvd series. Only Windsor Pilates will do, it is a lot of money.
5. Quit wearing long shorts, buy cute short ones. Spend money on these too.
6. If you don't look good in the shorter shorts, don't worry. There are things you can do about that too, but you have to spend a lot of money.
7. Hang around younger people, they keep you young and they like to spend a lot of money because they haven't figured out that money doesn't grow on trees.
8. If you want my personal opinion, midlife just costs a lot of money.
I am not sure what just came over me, but for some reason, I feel the boldness to go ahead and hit publish post button, as I am finding this amusing to even myself.