Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wow!

Long time; no speak.

Bulleted remarks from a slack blogger:
*New York was wonderful! Wicked rocked my world!!! I would LOVE to be able to sing and dance on stage! That is why I teach Kindergarten! They think I can sing!!!!!
*I have a story that is written, not edited and probably at this phase of my life will hang over my head until summer.
*Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday, so cuddle your favorite kiddo and enjoy some fun Seuss books tonight!
*Dolly Madison is perhaps one of my newest interests. As of last night.
*I just finished 3 FABULOUSLY WONDERFUL books about the character of Mr. Darcy. Written after Pride and Prejudice, but keenly aware of the original time and characters with the development of new story lines! Highly recommend it!
*Happy Birthday to my favorite (and only) sister in law and brother in law!
*Laundry tip for winter: Put a load in when you wake up to wash, transfer to dryer at noon, fold by afternoon and put a load in washer, put in to dry after dinner and fold following morning! I have been keeping up with the laundry this way!!!!!! AT LEAST for now I should say! :)

ATTENTION Moms and Teachers:
GREAT website alert:

Great resources for moms, teachers, and homeschooling parents~

Downloading pictures will/may come later!



1 comment:

Tonja said...

Am anxious to see your pics...glad you had a good time! And, as I recall, you did do a recording at one time...in the music room at FPP! Remember that?