Monday, March 15, 2010

Rethinking

So, after I read Misty's comment, I realized something.
It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
I tend to be a black and white thinker.
I felt since I didn't have time to post pictures and do what I felt was a good job blogging, I just should not do it.
But I felt sad when the boys did something over the last few days that I thought should "make the blog."

THANK you for reminding me girls that I can be simplified WITHOUT giving up what I enjoy.
I am so a work in progress.

I will be sporadic in posting, but that is okay. I love that I can look back over the last couple years and read about our family. Little snippets from our life, our everyday comments, thoughts and pictures. I am in the midst of a really busy time. I want to make the most of the next few months with Luke before he goes to first grade all day and enjoy my time with David after school. Perhaps it has more to do with our stage of life. It is a FANTASTIC stage of playing ball with Benjamin and Luke(which is funny to watch me), trying to find ways to intertwine spiritual life lessons in the everyday moments, discipline in a meaningful way, as well as type a post with David on my back (actually happening at present).

Thanks.

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

I'm glad you aren't closing it down. There are long periods that often pass without me blogging, and I contemplate closing her down, but when I look back, I am so happy to have blogged the memories that do make it. I think in the long haul, you'll be thankful. :)

Tonja said...

Rethinking is good! I find that my 'rethinking' is much clearer and makes more sense, and is closer to the 'right thing'!

Blogging should be about what YOU want it to be. Every blog should be unique! Just like the bloggers themselves! I think you will find in later years that you are so glad to have this wonderful narrative of your boys growing up! I would love to have started doing this when my boys were small. And, I find that when I think back on certain times, I'm not really sure how I reacted and what I said. You really do forget things you never thought you would when you get to be a 'mature woman' like me! HA!

I miss you and the boys!

Tonja

BLOG YOUR WAY!