Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful




You might think I am about to do a traditional thankful post. That is true in part, but just wait until you read what I am thankful for and feel free to smile at the innocence of children.

Last week the boys and I were snuggled up on the couch watching a Christmas movie on ABC. A commercial came on and I got a little uncomfortable as the cell phone man was surrounded by Sierra and her crew as they appeared. Not only were they suggestively dressed in all leather, they were dancing-REALLY dancing in a circle around the guy.

Luke said in a disappointed voice, "Oh, well I thought it was going to be J.I. Joe."



3 comments:

Tonja said...

That Luke! He's a mess! Hope your holiday was wonderful! I'mm going to be at FP 4 days next week! So, maybe we can visit some. Sure do miss you! Tell all the guys hello!

Paula (SweetPea) said...

Cute!

Abby Maddox said...

Aren't you so thankful for that preserved innocence :)