Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  Come on in and chat!  Here are some pictures of our home at Christmas!
I love my new mat, a gift from a dear student!

My mom gave me this nativity long before I was ever married.  I am so glad to have it back out this year.


Here is our Christmas tree.  We added a new angel at the top.



As you come in, you can see a new nativity that Sharri and Amanda gave me.  I love it so much.  So uniquely made of stone.


I am burning this bad boy all day long!  Another student gave me this delightful candle.  It is truly the candle of the Season!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Andi... Looks and smells wonderful! Tell Benjamin we are all so impressed with his reading skills... y'all did fabulous lighting the Advent candle... I hope you got a family picture of you and the boys in red... you all looked so beautiful!!

Paula V said...

Again, more beautiful pics. Love your tree and nativities. Gorgeous front door and entry. Very cozy.