Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is 100!

Wow.  I have hit my 100th post.  I started blogging in June after stalking Tonja's blog during the Spring.  I want to say thank you so much for actually taking time to read what I write and leave sweet comments that I look forward to. 
THANK you sweet friends for your encouraging words yesterday.  God is so good.  Ben and I had a long talk yesterday and he was so encouraging and insightful.
We stayed home last night and enjoyed homemade calzones and a game of football tag in the front yard.
I ran over a new little tree while running to get AWAY from the football.  It was soooo funny.  
Today, I am thankful to have gotten a head start on today's needs last night.  
Ben had a meeting with the older boys in his office yesterday evening.  
To sum it up he explained:  You don't work, you don't eat.
Thanks to that, you would be amazed what is getting done around here!
More importantly, I am going to choose to rejoice in whatever task I need to do.
We are heading to the fair tonight.
Here's looking forward to an elephant ear and germs!

5 comments:

kristen said...

WOW! I have been blogging since February and still haven't hit my 100th post! Glad things are brighter for you! Have fun at the fair...we went Sunday and had a ball. Of course, Steve had the hand sanitizer out for her after every ride!!!

Anonymous said...

Andi,
I love your blog. I miss the days of three little boys running around under my feet(driving me crazy). Enjoy it all! I am sitting here patiently awaiting my middle son, James, and his girlfriend coming in for the weekend. I never would have dreamed how much I long for chaos!!! You are precious!
Kathy G.

Hicks Family said...

Hey Andi,
I love reading your blog, you are so real and I love reading the insight and life lessons of being a mom. Thanks for being transparent. Congrats on reaching 100 post! Take care.
Shannon (korey) Hicks
hicksfamilyoflove.blogspot.com

Paula V said...

Rejoicing with you.

Love the new background.

Justabeachkat said...

Elephant ears and germs! Gosh, you made me laugh.

Hugs!
Kat

(Come visit me...I have a double dog dare for you)