Confessions of a busy blogger:
1. I told you I was going to give you a list of darling Christmas books. I might. In May. :)
2. I am taking down Christmas. Need I say more?
3. It is New Years Eve. We are staying home. I am excited.
4. The boys have all watched T.V. Too much. Way too much.
5. We just flew in yesterday from a wonderful trip to Missouri to visit my precious Daddy George (My grandfather). We got to see my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins along with their adorable peeps. We had a blast. However, I am mad at the airlines for charging $20 per bag. They made a lot of extra money on us this week. Your sentiments?
6. I am writing this post to escape the craziness of Christmas take-down, 3 boys, and a few suitcases that need to be unpacked.
7. I am incredibly thankful for the blessings we have food and shelter, loving family, and three healthy, precious sons along with the best husband in the whole world.
8. Happy New Year. My resolution: EXERCISE.